ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: GSoC Build Recorder

Thanks for your interest!

I think a separate program that monitors some build process(es)
is the most realistic approach.
In order to implement analysis of build-command files
(e.g., Makefiles) you would have to implement a substantial
part of the underlying tool (e.g., make), which might not be
such an easy task.

An additional step would also be the details for the running
build command itself: I mean, make only knows up to the point of:
cc -o foo foo.c
It does not (and can not) know to record that "this set of files
were used in the compilation" (e.g., header files).

--
-- zvr -

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων