ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Interested in HELP application - Jenna

 Jenna,
hi !
Thank you for your interest in HELP project.You have to make a full proposal according to GSOC rules and I will help you with this.Your questions do not have a binary answer so feel free to contact me to arrange a teleconference.
If you like you can find me as chiossif at ...
If not, for any reason (NQA, NHF), I will be available to reply (briefly) to your questions this weekend. Please contact me on this.
Freely,Ch IossifChristos Iossifides