ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Interested in DIY IoT Physics application

Hi,
My name is Kolli Krishna Rishi. I am currently an under-graduate student
currently in my 3rd year,specializing in IOT,Cyber Security , Blockchain
Technology.

I am interested in the DIY IoT Physics application as I have adequate
knowledge in the field and am highly interested in developing the
application.

I am writing this email to clarify some doubts I had while reading the
project statement.

Firstly, The project will require testing with actual components and final
deployment. So, will I have to be present physically to ensure the
application is working smoothly or will I have some assistance in the setup
of the experiment and remote access to the experiment.

Secondly,The project is meant to cater to a wide range of students who may
need the equipment at the same time. So , how do we tackle the issue with
the limited hardware we have at hand. I had an idea to implement a
waitlist, but with the growth of the number of students waiting, students
may need weeks to get their hands on the equipment.

Thirdly, The project github page has only 1 experiment available. By when
expect to know about the remaining experiments and the sensors and
actuators they use. This information beforehand will help me in creating a
basic dashboard which will give me an edge over other applicants and also
help me start the project with adequate time to research the experiments
and their expected outcomes.

And also, Since the repository hasn't been updated since 2 weeks, could you
please inform me the priority of this task.

I really thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read this
email . Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Kolli Krishna Rishi