ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Fwd: Interested in DIY IoT Physics application

Thank you sir.

Regarding the experiments, is there any specific order in which I have to
develop the dashboard for each experiment or can I go in any order.

And also, if possible, could you please provide me with all the apparatus
and sensors and actuators that are used in each experiment so that I can
prepare my proposal accordingly.

Could you also inform me about any prerequisites for the project, because
some organizations consider previous contributions to the organization to
filter proposals. Since I have not made any contribution yet, will it
impact the selection of my proposal in any manner?

Since the project is medium , 175 hours, I was thinking that this would be
a 12 week project. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I really thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read this
email . Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Kolli Krishna Rishi