ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Applying for Apothesis project

Dear sir/ma'am,
I would like to apply to the GSOC 2023 for the idea of *Creating new
lattices for Apothesis*. I have the basic requirement of knowledge in
elementary physics and C++ coding skills. I am willing to spend the
mentioned 350 hours on this idea.
Kindly consider me for working on the above-mentioned project.

Best regards,
Mohit Tewari
PhD Scholar || nanoDC Lab
Electrical Engineering