ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Feedback for Build Recorder proposal

Thanks for your proposal.

I'm not sure about your continuous mention
of "GUI thread", but maybe it's a terminology
disconnect. The build-recorder software
does not have or present any GUI
(Graphical User Interface)
and does nor (currently) have an event loop.
Maybe you mean something else?

As a general point, please note that the project
is about performance improvements
to build-recorder, in general.
The ability to handle parallel builds is definitely
one of them, but the project should result
to more than that, given its size.

--
-- zvr -

αναφορές