ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Interested in MD-Attractor Project

Hi Mentor,

Hope you are doing well. I'm Ayush, a final year student in National
Institute of Technology, Durgapur. I am interested in contributing to the
MD-Attractor project during GSOC 2024. I have a few queries regarding the
project:
1. Which database has to be used, to store the song details.
2. The database needs to be updated over the fixed interval of time or not.
3. Is there any certain algorithm that needs to be used in ego-networking,
or can we use any algorithm that will be beneficial.
4. Any suggestions, on how to proceed from here, and should I start working
on developing it?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards,
Ayush Ray