ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Application for GSOC 2024

Hi everyone,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Lakshay Tyagi, and I am
writing to express my interest in participating in Google Summer of Code
(GSOC) 2024. After carefully reviewing the project ideas, I am particularly
interested in contributing to the development of Flexbench. Below, I've
outlined my qualifications and why I believe I would be a valuable addition
to this projects:

Project : Enhancements for Flexbench: OpenAPI Integration and Anonymization
using Machine Learning (ML)

Brief Explanation:
Flexbench is a versatile NodeJS application used for generating simulated
HTTP traffic. The project aims to integrate OpenAPI support, implement
anonymization features using machine learning, enhance the UX/UI of the
desktop app, address existing bugs, and improve documentation.

Expected Results:

Integration of OpenAPI support.
UX/UI improvements in the desktop app.
Bug fixes.
Documentation enhancements.
Duration of the Project: 350 hours.

Related Repositories:

Flexbench GitHub Repository: https://github.com/dspinellis/alexandria3k
Flexbench Documentation: https://dspinellis.github.io/alexandria3k/
Knowledge Prerequisites:
NodeJS, JavaScript, TypeScript, HTML, CSS, React, Electron, Docker, Machine
Learning, OpenAPI.

Mentors:

Ioannis Skitsas (iskitsas [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com)
Marios Karagiannopoulos (mariosk [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com)

I am confident that my skills in React, Node.js, javaScript and Docker make
me well-suited for these projects. I am eager to contribute to open-source
development and am committed to delivering high-quality work within the
GSOC timeframe.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity
to discuss further and contribute to the success of these projects.

Best regards,
Lakshay Tyagi
+91-9879-46454