ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Expressing Interest in EDGAR-CRAWLER

Hi,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Aviral Malik, I am a third
year student of Data Science and Application.I am writing to express my
keen interest in participating as a contributor in Google Summer of Code
2024.

The project that have piqued my interest is EDGAR-CRAWLER: Democratizing
accessibility to Financial NLP document

I have already started going through the project's codebase and
documentation, and I believe my skills align well with the project's goals.
I am eager to learn, collaborate, and contribute to the success of the
project throughout the program.

I would be grateful if you could guide me on how to get started and provide
any additional information or resources that could help me prepare for the
application process.

Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to the
possibility of contributing on the project during Google Summer of Code.

Best regards,
Aviral Malik