ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Expressing Interest in "New Open Data Sources for Alexandria3k" for GSoC 2024

Dear Alexandria3k Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Tahsen Islam Sajon, and I am
reaching out to express my keen interest in the "New open data sources for
Alexandria3k" project for Google Summer of Code 2024.

I find this project intriguing because it deals with a substantial amount
of data and requires integration of different data sets, making it both a
challenging and rewarding experience for someone with interests in data
management, open data accessibility, and academic research.

I have a few questions regarding the project:

   1. *About the New Datasets: *Could you provide more details about the
   four new datasets planned to be integrated into the alexandria3k package?
   Understanding their structure, content, and any specific challenges they
   present would be invaluable for me to start thinking about the integration
   process and how best to contribute to the project.
   2. *Integration Approach for New Data Sources: *Could you elaborate on
   the preferred approach or methodology for integrating new data sources into
   the alexandria3k framework? Understanding the existing integration patterns
   could enable me to propose effective solutions for the new datasets.
   3. *Opportunities for Improvement: *Based on your experience, are there
   areas within the alexandria3k project where you see significant
   opportunities for improvement or innovation, particularly with the addition
   of new data sources?

I have started exploring the project's codebase and the relevant paper, as
I believe this initiative resonates with my academic and professional
experiences. I look forward to the possibility of collaborating and eagerly
await your guidance on these questions.

About me, I am a recent CS graduate actively engaged in machine learning
research. One of my recent highlights was having my work on multi-teacher
knowledge distillation for leukemia classification showcased at the NewInML
workshop at NeurIPS 2023. In my current role as an ML Engineer, I work on
projects related to computer vision, time series forecasting, and data
analysis. My resume, linked below, highlights my previous projects and
research publications relevant to this initiative.
Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Tahsen Islam Sajon
Resume