ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

GSOC 24 (Greeklish-to-Greek: Development of an open-source and state-of-the-art toolkit)

Dear GSOC Team,
I am Satvik, a third-year student at BITS Pilani, Goa, India, pursuing a
bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering. I am writing to express my
interest in doing a GSOC project under the supervision of helvia.ai and
AUEB NLP Group during GSOC 24. I am particularly drawn to work on the
following project- Greeklish-to-Greek: Development of an open-source and
state-of-the-art toolkit.

I have started exploring the gr-nlp-toolkit codebase and the relevant
papers that were mentioned on the same github. I am particularly interested
in this project because I think this project resonates with my prior
projects and I have been studying more about it since I want to do research
in the field of NLP for my masters.

I have linked my resume below for further review. I just wanted to know how
I can contact the project mentors to talk about the project and if there
are tasks to showcase my skills.

Best regards,
Satvik

--
The information contained in this electronic communication is intended
solely for the individual(s) or entity to which it is addressed. It may