ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [GSOC] Interested in contributing to "Enabling Apothesis to support atomic layer deposition and etching processes"

  • Subject: Re: [GSOC] Interested in contributing to "Enabling Apothesis to support atomic layer deposition and etching processes"
  • From: "Nikolaos (Nikos) Cheimarios" <nixeimar [ at ] chemeng [ dot ] ntua [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 08:47:53 +0200
Hi Sahil,

thank you for your interest in our project!

Best regards,

Nikos

Στις 11/3/2024 7:52 π.μ., ο/η Sahil Ahmed έγραψε:
Hi guys,
I'm Sahil from India currently in my final year of university studying
Computer Science.
I have been fiddling around with Apothesis codebase for around a year
now and have an overview of how the whole codebase works. I have some
ideas regarding the project "Enabling Apothesis to support atomic
layer deposition and etching processes" and would be really interested
to discuss this further with the community and mentors.

Thank You