ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

EDGAR-CRAWLER: Democratizing accessibility to Financial NLP documents

Dear Mr. Loukas,

I just submitted my proposal for the EDGAR-CRAWLER project.

I am subscribed to this mailing list for about a month now and saw your responses to different queries on this project to other fellow prospective contributors. Having studied the technical report that you kindly provided and having experimented with the code a bit as indicated in my proposal document, I am confident that I can successfully see this project through to completion.

While I believe my proposal is complete, I would welcome any feedback you may have and/or any evaluation questions.

In any event, a big thank you to ΕΕΛΛΑΚ for this opportunity.

Sincerely,

John Prokopakis