ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

For the attention of Mr. Zavras

Hi Mr Zavra

Since this is my first time participating in a Google Code project, I would
like to ask a few questions.

To begin with, I would like to know if each project mentor operates as a
project manager who will guide the participants through and assign us with
specific tasks.

Secondly, are we expected to propose implementations of the specific project
and if yes, where can we find further information or examples?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Best wishes

Efi