ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Expressing interest in New Open Data Sources for Alexandria3k

  • Subject: Expressing interest in New Open Data Sources for Alexandria3k
  • From: Kostas Sidiropoulos <con0390 [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 16:41:29 +0200
Dear members,

My name is Sidiropoulos Konstantinos, a graduate of Open Hellenic
University. I am expressing my interest towards the Alexandria3k project to
implement the new open data sources.
I have experimented previously with web scraping, regular expressions with
csv files and also have a university project in java that gets weather data
from https://api.openweathermap.org
in json format and stores it in a local database. My goal is to get
involved in programming projects to get experience and possibly positively
contribute to the open source community.

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/konstantinos-sidiropoulos-92a737131/
Github: https://github.com/kotom90

Best regards,
Sidiropoulos Konstantinos.