ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

GSOC-2024: Revamp MyUni with Introduction of Authentication and Customization Features

  • Subject: GSOC-2024: Revamp MyUni with Introduction of Authentication and Customization Features
  • From: Kamran Ayesh <kamranayeshs [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 21:08:22 +0530
Greetings,

I have submitted my proposal for enhancing the MyUni app. I was unsure of
the duration this project would take, so I have categorized it as medium,
though it likely falls between medium and long. This project holds
significant scope, and scalability is a key aspect. Initially, my plan for
the backend was to store data in MongoDB, but we can also consider MySQL
and AWS RDS for greater flexibility.

The customization I propose will make this app easily adaptable for
different universities and enable seamless updates to current details. This
project has ignited great interest in me, and I am excited to contribute to
the organization and to this project.

Best regards,
Kamran Ayesh