ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Submitted Proposal Label Buddy 3.0

Hello Mentors

I hope this email finds you well. I have submitted my proposal for *extending
the support for multi-model data annotation* in the Label Buddy platform.
Let's gear up for *Label Buddy 3.0!*

In this project, the focus is on investigating and expanding support for
multi-model data annotation. I plan to add text and image annotation
possibilities with improved functionalities. A detailed tutorial that will
serve as an entry point to the project will also be made, along with
extensive documentation.

I am super excited about this project and hope to start at the earliest. I
am open to any feedback or suggestions you have on the proposal

Looking forward to hearing from you

Harsh