ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[Fwd: Software Patents Brussels 2003/05/7-8: Hotel Beds for Free]

  • Subject: [Fwd: Software Patents Brussels 2003/05/7-8: Hotel Beds for Free]
  • From: Kostas Koumantaros <kkoum [ at ] grnet [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 12:09:38 +0300

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Software Patents Brussels 2003/05/7-8: Hotel Beds for Free
Date: 	2 May 2003 08:09:32 -0000
From: 	phm [ at ] ffii [ dot ] org
To: 	kkoum [ at ] grnet [ dot ] gr

Dear FFII/Eurolinux Supporter[1]!

For the

   Software Patent Hearing/Conference/Demo at the European Parliament 2003/05/07-8
   http://swpat.ffii.org/termine/2003/europarl/05/

you get

   a bed in double room 	for free
   a single room 		for 50 eur
   both in a 			3-star hotel

if you register today (friday) before 14.00.

We subsidise your stay, because we really NEED YOU to be there.  Please
try everything to make it possible.

Your presence alone makes a strong impression, as the parliament is
approaching elections.  We would not have achieved multi-partisan support
for our amendment proposals, if there had not been a full room at the Nov.
26th hearing.  This time we are staging a demonstration of quality
(well-reasoned support of science and software leaders) and quantity (e.g.
rally on Luxemburg Square).

If you do really can't afford more time, try to be there at least on
the 8th.  Note that Lawrence Lessig, Brian Kahin, Richard Stallman and
others are travelling twice around half the globe within a few days
because they know how important this is.

To register, you just reply to this mail.

Please tick:

-- Which nights do you want to spend in Brussels

  [ ] 5.-6.
  [ ] 6.-7.
  [ ] 7.-8.
  [ ] 8.-9.
-- [ ] I want one room for myself alone
      (50 eur if you show up, 70 if you don't)
  [ ] I prefer a room for myself but wouldn't mind sharing
if there is a shortage of beds. [ ] I prefer a bed in a double room.
      (0 eur if you show up, 30 if you don't)
[ ] I bring a sleeping bag and would like to stay at the home of supporters in Brussels. [ ] I already have a place to stay in Brussels.

-- For the entry to the European Parliament on May 8th, we need your
  personal identification data[2]:

  Name:
sex (m/f): nationality:
  domicile (address where you live):
  date of birth:
  ID card number:

Thank you very much for your support!

--
Hartmut Pilch, FFII & Eurolinux Alliance tel. +49-89-12789608 Protecting Innovation against Patent Inflation http://swpat.ffii.org/
140,000 signatures against software patents          http://noepatents.org/

---
NOTES

[1] You have registered via

   http://petition.ffii.org/

   as a supporter of FFII/Eurolinux and thereby consented to receiving
   occasional mails, whose scope is strictly limited to enabling you to
   help support our campaign.  If you disagree, you can downgrade your
status from "supporter" to "user of the ffii information offers" via the menu at the above URL, and you will no longer receive
   these mails.

   A small number of supporters may currently not have access to the
   system, due to inconsistency or incompleteness of login data.  We will
   solve all these cases and beg you to exercise patience for the moment.
[2] Privacy Note: While FFII will not retain the ID card number and birth
   date, the European Parliament may do so.  You will also be photographed upon
   entry of the European Parliament.  If you do not want that, you can still
   attend the conference and the demo, but not the hearing.

--
Koumantaros Kostas, MSc

Open Source Development & Planning

**Greek Research and Technology Network (GRNET)**
Mesogion Avenue 56, 4th Floor, Room 4.1.6
GR-11527, Ampelokipi, Athens, Greece

Tel.:+30 210 7474246 Mob.: +30 697 7606622
Fax.: +30 210 7474490

Email:kkoum [ at ] grnet [ dot ] gr WWW: http://www.grnet.gr WWW2: http://www.open-source.gr
SEE-GRID: http://www.see-grid.org

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων