ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[Fwd: Use of Open Source ]

FYI...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:07:59 +0100
From: Jeroen van Disseldorp <jeroen [ dot ] van [ dot ] disseldorp [ at ] cgey [ dot ] nl>
To: Kostas Kalevras <kkalev [ at ] noc [ dot ] ntua [ dot ] gr>
Subject: Use of Open Source

Hi Kostas,

Early July we have been in short contact over your use of FreeRadius to
interconnect Greek schools. I remembered you and would like to know if
you are interested in the following:

I am currently working for the European Commission's IDA unit, which is
setting up an Open Source portal on their website. You can find IDA
online at:

http://europa.eu.int/ISPO/ida/

The website we are creating will serve as a reference and knowledge
management site on Open Source activities in Europe. It intends to
stimulate the spread and use of good practice on OSS in Europe. The
website is planned to be unveiled end 2003.

We intend to write short stories on what has been done where, why and
how, so hopefully other initiatives in Europe might learn from them. In
that sense, I think your work can be interesting to other school
networks in Europe, so I would like to find out more.

I would appreciate it if you could provide me with some more detailed
descriptions. Presentations, (raw) texts, links or any other type of
information is very much welcomed.

Do not hesitate to ask me more about this request or any other questions
it may trigger.

Kind regards,
Jeroen Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β mailto:jeroen [ dot ] van [ dot ] disseldorp [ at ] cgey [ dot ] nl

Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
Sector Public
Technology Consulting (D60)
06-15030654 / GRIP 92154
--
Be the change that you want to see in the world Β  -- Gandhi

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων