ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Free / Open Source Research Community (Home)

In the spirit of free and open source software (F/OSS), we are attempting to
establish a community in which information will be freely exchanged, so that we
may further the understanding of open source and its implications outside the
realm of software development. We invite researchers to post their papers on
open source and free software here, and to add themselves to the research
directory, so that our community can become steadily larger and more
comprehensive.
http://opensource.mit.edu/
begin:vcard
n:Karounos;Theodoros
tel;fax:+30-210-3722-499
tel;work:+30-210-3722-400
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://users.ntua.gr/karounos/
org:Information Society Programme
adr:;;N.Nikodimou 11;Athens;Attiki;10557;Greece
version:2.1
email;internet:T [ dot ] Karounos [ at ] infosoc [ dot ] gr
title:Director
note:http://users.ntua.gr/karounos/
x-mozilla-cpt:;-9752
fn:Theodoros  Karounos