ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

sxetika me to DebConf7

κάνω forward ένα mail του Andreas Schuldei στη λίστα του DebConf
γιατί από ότι βλέπετε έχει ενδιαφέρουσες πληροφορίες για τις τοπικές
ομάδες που φιλοφδοξούν να διοργανώσουν το DebConf7 (ή κάποιο αργότερα)
Μιας λοιπόν και εκδηλώσαμε το ενδιαφέρον δεν θα ήταν καλό να αρχίσουμε
να ενημερωνόμαστε και να οργανωνόμαστε ???!
Ιδιαίτερα ο σύνδεσμος στην αρχή του mail είναι must visit!!!!

Hi everyone!

please look at http://wiki.debian.org/DebConfLocationCheckList. Feel free
to expand on it or mail to this list about changing priorities of the
questions. (I set the priorities based on my own best judgement, and you
may have other ideas about priorities, so we should find out how to aligne
them. )

this list brings up a problem, however. while it might be possible to fill
it in in a reasonable quick fashion once you have all the answers, GETTING
those answers is everything but trivial or quick. So we arrived at the
point where filling in the checklist takes allmost as long as organizing
debconf itself. It reminds me of the NM process in the way how we solved a
problem by throwing beauracracy at it.
But:
- we WANT people to act as the local team for our Confs, and should try not
to turn them away ahead of time.
- there MUST be a good deal of trust between the international and the
local team, and we can not ensure success by double checking and
supervising the local team in a fashist fashion.
- the partly negative experiences of the last debconf should not be our
only measure. there were several debconfs that went better from the
organizers point of view.
erecting barriers now is an overreaction.
so we need to find a healthy ballance. We need to help carry over the
experience we collected to the coming years´ local teams in a friendly and
cooperative fashion. The checklist should be just that: a checklist for the
local team and us. i suggest we use the higher priority questions (and
perhaps even other ones from the list) for picking the venue and backup
venue. what do you guys think? what do the people from Edinburgh and
Sarajevo think (who are on the receiving end of the checklist)? Please
Debconf-team mailing list
Debconf-team [ at ] lists [ dot ] debconf [ dot ] org
http://lists.debconf.org/mailman/listinfo/debconf-team

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων