ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Fwd: Fedora Mirrors Wanted

Για ιδιοκτήτες ευμεγέθων σωληνώσεων... :-)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matt Domsch <mdomsch [ at ] fedoraproject [ dot ] org>
Date: Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 6:06 PM
Subject: Fedora Mirrors Wanted
To: fedora-announce-list [ at ] redhat [ dot ] com

Fedora is fortunate to have over 140 volunteer mirror sites globally,
 which helps distribute the Fedora software to hundreds of thousands of
 users.  We greatly appreciate our mirror sites and their system
 administrators.

 In preparation for the Fedora 9 release, I would like to add
 additional public mirrors, particularly in areas where we have large
 numbers of users, but few mirrors: China, India, Africa, and Brazil among
 them.  For comparison:

 Users: http://fedoraproject.org/maps/mirrorlist/
 Mirrors: http://fedoraproject.org/maps/mirrors/

 If your organization would like to contribute to the Fedora Project in
 the form of a public mirror, please see
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastucture/Mirroring
 for instructions.

 Thanks,