ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Fwd: [OSOR-news] Breaking news: the final OSOR.eu schedule at LinuxTag

fyi...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <osor-news [ at ] osor [ dot ] eu>
Date: 2009/6/25
Subject: [OSOR-news] Breaking news: the final OSOR.eu schedule at LinuxTag
To: osor-news [ at ] lists [ dot ] forge [ dot ] osor [ dot ] eu

  LinuxTag 2009 (update)  Posted by Ismael
Olea<http://www.osor.eu/author/olea> at
Jun 25, 2009 09:52 AM |
Filed
under: public sector <http://www.osor.eu/search?Subject=public+sector>,  [GL]
Global <http://www.osor.eu/search?Subject=%5BGL%5D+Global>,  [GL]
Germany<http://www.osor.eu/search?Subject=%5BGL%5D+Germany>,
 Events <http://www.osor.eu/search?Subject=Events>,  [GL] EU and
Europe-wide<http://www.osor.eu/search?Subject=%5BGL%5D+EU+and+Europe-wide>

 Breaking news: the final OSOR.eu schedule at LinuxTag!
 [image: LinuxTag 2009 (update)]
<http://www.osor.eu/communities/osor/linuxtag-2009-update/image/image_view_fullscreen>

 LinuxTag logo

The OSOR.eu activities are finally confirmed.
I<https://forge.osor.eu/users/olea>'m
here in Berlin for continuing the marvellous work of making grow OSOR.eu
helping the public sector stakeholders in their efforts of better OSS
adoption.

In this sense, the LinuxTag organizers have been very kind adjusting the
program for the better suitability. Now, our final schedule is:

   - Towards an European Repository for Public Administration
OSS<http://www.linuxtag.org/2009/en/program/freies-vortragsprogramm/all-speakers/details.html?talkid=1200>
   Thursday, 25, room Berlin II, 13:00-13:30

   - OSOR.eu BoF<http://www.linuxtag.org/2009/en/program/freies-vortragsprogramm/all-speakers/details.html?talkid=1024>
   Friday, 26, room Karlsruhe, 15:00-16:00

   -

   OSOR.eu fast forward
presentation<http://www.linuxtag.org/2009/en/program/freies-vortragsprogramm/all-speakers/details.html?talkid=1014>
   Saturday, 27, Forum, between 10:00 and 12:00

The first talk is the standard OSOR.eu presentation you could probably know
if you saw me before; of course it's completely up to date. If you know what
OSOR.eu is you don't need to attend. If not, this is the right talk to you:
pure information in a short 30' talk. The organizers, understanding the
project goals, have been so kind to include it into the «business and
administration congress». Thanks again.

The second session is a novelty for us. We decided that a
BoF<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birds_of_a_Feather_%28computing%29>is
a right format to help OSOR.eu stakeholders to meet themselves and to
openly discuss, in informal/unconference way, about their participation in
OSOR, their requirements, experiences, suggestions and potential cross
borders collaborations. Please *attend*. We are sure this is the kind of
activity you can find useful and fruitful. And if you are still new about
OSOR.eu, please, come with us too. The meeting is open and we'd love to see
here every LinuxTag visitor related (in)directly with the public sector.

The third one will be an extremelly fast OSOR.eu presentation in five
minutes... or less. Take care because the official program has a typo: the
fast forward talk will be hold at the Forum space.

If you need to choose only one of this activities, don't doubt: *choose the
BoF!*

Sorry for this very late message.  If you want to meet me in some other way
don't hesitete to SMS me at +34 657 876 395.

Let's meet at LinuxTag.

The OSOR team.