ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: WebGIS ΛΑΚ

hahah, google translate makes no difference :

As for the translation of GIS in Greek: "I grew up (the university) to
this definition, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) which is of
course and "accurate" translation of the English word. Or another
version was Geographic
Information Systems (GIS). These two conditions I have seen in any
Greek papers I read. Very likely, of course, both are wrong! The
"Geographic Information Systems" actually sounds more appropriate
since this
make these systems: managing geographic information.

mike

2010/4/19 Pano Voudouris <pvoudouris [ at ] gaiocorp [ dot ] com>:

> As for the translation of GIS in Greek: "I grew up (the university) to
> this definition, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) which is of course
> and "accurate" translation of the English word. Or another version was Geographic
> Information Systems (GIS). These two conditions I have seen in any
> Greek papers I read. Very likely, of course, both are wrong!
> The "Geographic Information Systems" actually sounds more appropriate since this
> make these systems: managing geographic information.

απαντήσεις

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων