ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Fwd: Voting for Oπe\n conference topics (other communities)

  • Subject: Fwd: Voting for Oπe\n conference topics (other communities)
  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos [ at ] eellak [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 23:03:10 +0200
Αγαπητοί συνεργάτες,

Μπορείτε κι εσείς να ψηφίσετε.
Θ.Κ.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 18:32:22 +0000
From: Stakias, Pantelis (Nokia - GR/Athens) <pantelis [ dot ] stakias [ at ] nokia [ dot ] com>
<pantelis [ dot ] stakias [ at ] nokia [ dot ] com>
To  ...

Hello,

As you may have been informed the submission window for the Oπe\n
conference CfP has successfully closed with a total of 52 topics being
submitted.

Now we are kindly asking you, as community representatives, to provide your
votes on the submitted topics by following the below process:

   1. Use the (attached) username/password credentials to log in to the
   associated G Drive folder. The direct link to the google drive is this
   <https://drive.google.com/drive/u/3/folders/1ZPHv7E8z4bqLvuKzsTtn13wkLaQ_oZCO>
   one.
   2. In there, you will find two items.
      1. A folder entitled “Open_Conference_Proposed_Topics” containing all
      the 52 topics that you will need to vote on.
      2. An excel file entitled “Oπen_Submissions _for_Voting” where each
      representative can cast his/her vote -on a scale of 0 to 5- by filling it
      in in one of the designated columns (L  through Z).
   3. Fill in your votes by *February 4th EOD.*

--- Further info ----

As decided in our last meeting, we will utilize the available *5 CFP
accounts* in papercall frame, assigning them to these communities:

a.       Cloud: Kubernetes, Docker, Openstack, Cloud Strategy and
Architecture

b.       Python: PyData, Python users group

*c.       **Other communities: Agile Greece, FOSS, API, GO, Papers we love,
JHUG, Euruko, autoexec, e.t.c.*

d.       International communities: OEN, Code::Dive

e.       Nokia

This specific mail is *dedicated to Other communities* and the average
results will be registered using one account in paperlcall CFP platform.

As you can see in the excel file, there are 15 possible slots for voting,
so apart from your own votes, *feel free to forward the links, e.t.c to a
couple of colleagues from your communities to vote*.

Note that you can give up to 5 votes to a speech speech.

After your communities’ voting, the average results will be registered
using one account in papercall CFP platform.

We remain at your disposal should you need any assistance/further info.

On behalf of the organizing committee

Pantelis Stakias
openconference3 [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com : Openconference3!

----
Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Λίστα αλληλογραφίας του Οργανισμού Ανοιχτών Τεχνολογιών (ΕΕΛΛΑΚ) για δράσεις STEAM.,
https://lists.ellak.gr/steam/listinfo.html

Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ. ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <steam+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>.

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων