ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] [GSoC] More details for "Files DB" and "Software components and IP Management"

Hello,

I am posting to this list in order to request a bit more information about
the "Files DB" and "Software components and IP Management" GSoC projects in
which I am interested. My name is Ilias and I'm a final year CS student
from Greece.

In short, I have experience with all technologies mentioned on both
projects - python, git, C, SQL and experience on web development with
modern web technologies such as AJAX, JQuery, Bootstrap, etc. You can find
my github profile here: https://github.com/Ilias95

Both ideas seem interesting, however their descriptions are not that clear
to me. Especially for the "Software components and IP Management" one, I
cannot understand what is requested. Hence, I would like a bit broader
description and more clarifications for these projects.

Thank you very much for your time.

Regards,
Ilias Stamatis