ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] GSOC 2017 - Zeus Project

Ηello John,

There are things in Zeus that have little to go with cryptography per se (check Example Improvements at https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=GSOC2017_Ideas#Zeus).

However, I strongly recommend that you become acquainted with cryptography because you will get a deeper understanding of the problems that we are trying to solve.

A good way to get up to speed fast is to watch Dan Boneh’s lectures at Stanford; you can find them online at YouTube.

Best Regards,

P. Louridas.

> On 18 Mar 2017, at 18:11, John Tsioris <jtsioris [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> my name is Tsioris Ioannis, I'm a 4th year undergraduate student in the D.I.T. of University of Athens and I am interested in the Zeus project, particurarly in the mixnet implementations and the voting systems and ballots specification. I have my doubts regarding the project, since I have little knowledge regarding cryptography. Leaving the developing skills needed aside, will this lack of knowledge have an impact on my ability to contribute to the project? Is there any material that will assist me to this matter?
>
> Thank you for your time.
>
> ----
> Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Γενική λίστα αλληλογραφίας που απευθύνεται σε developers/contributors έργων ανοικτού λογισμικού - A general discussion list for developers/contributors of open-source projects,
> https://lists.ellak.gr/opensource-devs/listinfo.html
>
> Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ. ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <opensource-devs+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>.

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων