ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Requesting more informations for "Software components and IP management" project

  • Subject: [opensource-devs] Requesting more informations for "Software components and IP management" project
  • From: "George G. Gkasdrogkas" <georgegkas [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 20:29:35 +0200
Dear Mr. Zavras and other mentors,

Please update the project description for "Software components and IP
management". I read the previous reply from you in similar question and I
want to make a further request. The proposal period starts in less than 48
hours and the procedure is quite tedious for us (students). The current
description lacks basic informations about the project scope and what it
refers to. In "Expected Results" section you used the word "data" in the
end of the sentence, without providing a well defined description
previously of what are the expected input data and how will be organized.
For instance, let's suppose we work on a personal project. We use two
components-plugins A and B. What exactly do we have to store? I believe you
refer to meta-data (license, author, git repository, web page, etc). Is my
understanding correct? Do we have to build a web app in which user can
create multiple profiles board, each one referring to a different project,
and fill them up with components informations? Based on our example we'll
be able to create a profile board in our account called "My personal
project" and store informations about components A and B to different
"cards". Something like the [Trello](https://trello.com/) boards with each
card referring to a different component.

Thanks in advance for your reply,
George G. Gkasdrogkas