ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Google SoC 2017

Hello,
I am interested in committing a proposal to some of your projects.
My question lies in the nature of your attitude towards working
individuals. I am currently working as a developer for 2 years for a
software company with fixed work hours. I can devote 30-40 hours per week
if I am selected since programming is my main interest and I have done it
till now. This year I attended my Master program full time without any
problem despite it's many requirements having done some side-projects and
working at the same time. Summer is a dead period for me since my classes
last till the end of May so it would be a nice commitment for me.
I would like to involve myself with open-source projects in the future and
this could be a good start for me. I will commit my proposals anyway, just
wanted to know your thoughts about the working part.

Thanks,
Mpermperoglou Ioannis