ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] KOUTSOURIDIS ARISTOTELIS

Dear Aristotelis,

I would suggest you would apply for projects you feel 100% capable to
fulfil.
Our list of projects and ideas is available at:
https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=GSOC2017_Ideas
GSoC is a very competitive and demanding program and in order for your
proposal to be selected you have to convince that you are the best
candidate, who is better suited than anyone else for the task of
implementing the selected project.

Best,
--
Despina Mitropoulou
Director of GFOSS - Open Technology Alliance

GFOSS - Open Technology Alliance
www.gfoss.eu

>:

> Hello,
>
> I am a first year student at the Department of Informatics and
> Telecommunications of Athens.
>
> I would like to know whether I could participate in any of the Projects
> offered, given that
>
> the only programming language I know is C. I noticed that most of the
> projects require knowledge of
>
> multiple programming languages if I am not mistaken.
>

> Thanks in advance.
>

> ----
> Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Γενική λίστα αλληλογραφίας που
> απευθύνεται σε developers/contributors έργων ανοικτού λογισμικού - A
> general discussion list for developers/contributors of open-source projects,
> https://lists.ellak.gr/opensource-devs/listinfo.html
>
> Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ.
> ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <opensource-devs+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων