ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Re: Interested in joining Google Summer of Code

Dear mentors,

My name is George Klonos and this is my second year studying Computer
Science in City University London. I am currently looking for a placement
year, or a summer internship. And the Google Summer of Code sounds like an
amazing opportunity. I am really passionate about coding. I use
CSS,HTML,PHP, and JavaScript for web development and use Java for the rest.
I also have some experience in Android development with Android Studio.
What kind of projects would i be able to work on with these skills? Can you
give me more information about Google Summer of Code.

Best,
George Klonos