ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] Re: Interested in joining Google Summer of Code

  • Subject: Re: [opensource-devs] Re: Interested in joining Google Summer of Code
  • From: Kostas Papadimas <pkst [ at ] eellak [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 12:33:39 +0200
All the details about GSOC are available at
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/resources/manual .

I would suggest you would apply for projects you feel 100% capable to
fulfil (see https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/ for a list
of the organistaions and the projects).
Our list of projects and ideas is available at: https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.
php?title=GSOC2017_Ideas.
<https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=GSOC2017_Ideas>
Have a look at them, see the expected results and their github repos, and
ask details for a project you think that you can contribute,
GSoC is a very competitive and demanding program and in order for your
proposal to be selected you have to convince that you are the best
candidate, who is better suited than anyone else for the task of
implementing the selected project.

--
Κώστας Παπαδήμας
ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Οργανισμός Ανοιχτών Τεχνολογιών http://eellak.gr