ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] Fwd: GSoC: about projects

Ok!
Thank you!

On Mar 22, 2017 01:42, "Alexios Zavras" <zvr+eellak [ at ] zvr [ dot ] gr> wrote:

Nikolaos Karampinas wrote [edited]:
> how I should proceed with FilesDB
> project? Should I send only a proposal?

you should definitely start working on your proposal.
please read the messages on this mailing list
to understand what is needed, how the proposal
should be structured, etc.

you can ask us to review it before submitting it.
feel free to also ask clarifying questions
about the project on this mailing list.

--
-- zvr --