ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Re: Google summer of code ΕΕΛΛΑΚ

  • Subject: [opensource-devs] Re: Google summer of code ΕΕΛΛΑΚ
  • From: Diomidis Spinellis <dds [ at ] aueb [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 09:36:21 +0300
Hi Aggele,

Thank you for your interest. I'm replying in English, because this is a global community. For the sake of transparency I'm also copying the list; please use this for discussion. Some suggestions for improving your proposal can be found in Alexis's email:

https://lists.ellak.gr/opensource-devs/2017/03/msg00136.html

More concretely, the proposal you have up to now is a bit generic. The flowchart could be applied to any OSS project contribution. Please try to be more specific regarding what changes you plan to make, which files will you modify, what exact features you will implement, etc. None of these are binding, but they demonstrate that you've done your homework and that you're capable of bringing this project to fruition.

Kind regards,

Diomidis