ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Fwd: GSOC 2017 Application - Comment

  • Subject: [opensource-devs] Fwd: GSOC 2017 Application - Comment
  • From: Kostas Papadimas <pkst [ at ] eellak [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 09:51:59 +0300
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ανδρέας Τσόλκας <tsolkas [ dot ] andreas [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
Date: 2017-03-28 17:34 GMT+03:00
Subject: GSOC 2017 Application - Comment
To: info [ at ] eellak [ dot ] gr, Panos Louridas <louridas [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>

Greetings,

I have recently applied for the Zeus project as part of GFOSS's Google
Summer Of Code 2017 ideas. I am currently at the draft state, so I can
modify my proposal as I see fit. Is there anything specific that I should
include, other than the information stated in GFOSS's GSOC page? Do you
have any other comments on the current state of my proposal?

Awaiting your response,
Best regards,
Andreas Tsolkas

--