ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] GSOC 2017 -Software Components and IP Management System

Software Components and IP Management System
           Good Day, My name is Victor Alagwu, a third (3rd Year) Computer
Science Student, who study at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
           I code in HTML,CSS and Javascript for my frontend and PHP and
MySql for my backend, i also have experience using the following frameworks
Bootstrap,Material Design Lite,Codeigniter and Laravel.
          The project given is a web based system that manage data on
software components and their relations, this is more like a system when
they have different software, with different components used in building
them and each software have their own individual licence. I have worked on
a similar project before and it is open source
<https://github.com/VictorAlagwu/MyProjectBox> (https://github.com/
VictorAlagwu/MyProjectBox) ,
The project is more like a task or project management system, when an user
puts in different Projects(Software)he want to work on, and then each
different project have their different tasks(Components),it was a project
built using a PHP framework(Codeigniter),Bootstrap and Ajax were also used
in the project to make it more User friendly.
         If i was to be given this project to work on, i would make use of
the following technologies.
PHP:- When using php, i would ensure that that the site is secure, so that
data stored in the site can not be manipulated.
MySql: Database
Bootstrap: this helps in making the site responsive etc
i am always open to other suggestions.