ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Re: GSOC 2017, greek fonts

Maximilian Holl wrote [edited]:
> thank you for your advices. They helped me a lot!
> I just uploaded my draft. Can you please help me to finalise it?

please use the GSoC mechanism for submitting the draft proposal
so that we can comment on it.

you might also want to join the opensource-devs [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr
mailing list where dicsussion about all the GFOSS projects
for GSoC is taking place.

you have to include detailed information on what you're planning
to do, how you will go about achieving the final goal,
and provide timeline and deliverables per milestone.

if I understood your text, you propose adding Greek characters
to the single weight of Patua One or Alfa Slab One.
do you think that this is in accordance with the GSoC programme
workload?  (3 months of work, 30+ hours of work per week).

--
-- zvr --