ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Fw: [opensource-devs] DonationBox - Draft Proposal review request

________________________________
From: Constantinos Spiridopoulos
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 7:01 PM
To: Dimitris Koukoulakis
Subject: Re: [opensource-devs] DonationBox - Draft Proposal review request

Hello mr. Koukoulakis,

Thank you for your immediate reply and useful advises. I've managed to correct some hasty mistakes and add a few things as suggested, while trying to be more clear about the project and overall work this time.

I'm sending the new proposal to you first as I am afraid it's still not ready for submission to google.