ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] DonationBox - Draft Proposal review request

Good afternoon,
I've managed to create a draft proposal about the DonationBox project. Specifically about feature 1 and 4 from the suggested projects. Should you be interested in reviewing it, I attach it in this mail and hope for the best.

I apologize if out of the box content is included. Please let me know if any additional info may be required or need to be referenced instead of showing in the main proposal page.