ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] General questions about GSoC proposal.

Dear mentors,

I came up with some questions about the informations we have to include in
our proposal.

a) If we have contribute to some open source project before, do we have to
provide a small description, about this project, to accompany the link of
the project's page?

b) In "How to work with us" section of the organization's page, you list
the informations we have to provide in our proposal. Do we have to follow
the structure of this list or we are able to make small changes to the
order?

c) In the same list you add a bullet that refers on how we want to
contribute. Is this the same as the Implementation Plan section found at
http://write.flossmanuals.net/gsocstudentguide/proposal-example-2/, or we
have to include a different paragraph?

Thank you very much,
George G. Gkasdrogkas