ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] GSoC 2017 - Final Proposal for Clio submitted

  Hello fellow developers,
This is just a message to inform that I have just submited my final
proposal for the Clio project.
Unfortunately the information about the  GSoC were disclosed to me rather
late, so there was no time for me to prepare a draft as well.
Anyway I wish everyone good luck and optimal results.

Savvas Vagenas