ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Re: GSOC 2017, greek fonts project application

  • Subject: [opensource-devs] Re: GSOC 2017, greek fonts project application
  • From: Λυδιά Παπακωνσταντίνου <lydpapac [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 19:10:04 +0300
Dear Opensource devs,

I am sending this email to inform that I have successfully sent my proposal but without the tag as I couldn’t find the tag for the project I want to work on… It seem adding the tag wasn’t a necessity. Nonetheless I sent my final pdf even though its appearance got a bit messed up in the process… I wish good luck to all the applicants

Thank you
Lydia Eleftheria Papaconstantinou, 21
Student of Graphic Design
in the TEI of Athens
(www.teiath.gr <http://www.teiath.gr/>)

> Στις 3 Απρ 2017, 5:17 μμ, ο/η Λυδιά Παπακωνσταντίνου <lydpapac [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com> έγραψε:
>
> Dear Alexios Zavras,
>
> Excuse me for wasting some of your time again, I was informed by another applicant that i can specify the idea I’m applying for though the proposal tag option presented to me during the submission of my proposal, which I found… Unfortunately I cannot seem to locate the specific project idea, since the ideas are 11 but there are only 10 options of which non is the one I am interested in… or so I see. Can you please provide me with some help on the matter? is the specific idea a sub-part of another project? and if so, which?
>
> Thank you for your time
>
> Lydia Eleftheria Papaconstantinou, 21
> Student of Graphic Design
> in the TEI of Athens
> (www.teiath.gr <http://www.teiath.gr/>)
>

>> Στις 3 Απρ 2017, 12:42 μμ, ο/η Alexios Zavras <zvr+eellak [ at ] zvr [ dot ] gr <mailto:zvr+eellak [ at ] zvr [ dot ] gr>> έγραψε:

>> read the student GSoc manual.
>> you have to apply via the GSoc mechanism.
>> please include in your proposal detailed information
>> on what you're planning to do (which fonts, etc) and how,
>> including timeline and deliverables per milestone.
>>
>> --
>> -- zvr --
>>    | H eytyxia den exei enoxes |       zvr [ at ] zvr [ dot ] gr <mailto:zvr [ at ] zvr [ dot ] gr>

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων