ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Regarding GSOC Particiation

Hello,

I am Supreet Singh from India. I want to contribute to GFOSS by
participating in Google Summer Of Code, I am a Civil Engineering
student at Guru
Nanak Dev Engineering College. <https://gndec.ac.in/>

I am Good in Python, HTML, CSS, and Javascript. I really want to contribute
to GFOSS.

I am Very much interested in the project of Python of* Government Gazette
text mining, cross linking, and codification*: Link To Projects
<https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=GSOC2018_Projects>

As these Project is seeking my interest very much as I like to code in
Python.

And can you please give me some work so I can get started with GFOSS

Thank You
Supreet Singh
https://singhsupreet.github.io/