ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] Regarding GSOC Particiation

sharry gill wrote [edited]:
> I am Supreet Singh from India. I want to contribute to GFOSS by
> participating in Google Summer Of Code, I am a Civil Engineering
> student at Guru
> Nanak Dev Engineering College. <https://gndec.ac.in/>
>
> I am Good in Python, HTML, CSS, and Javascript. I really want to contribute
> to GFOSS.
>
> I am Very much interested in the project of Python of* Government Gazette
> text mining, cross linking, and codification*: Link To Projects
> <https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=GSOC2018_Projects>
>
> As these Project is seeking my interest very much as I like to code in
> Python.
>
> And can you please give me some work so I can get started with GFOSS

hi, welcome to the list!

I apologize for the delay in replying;
I had not realized that my name was put as mentor for this project idea.

although GSOC participation is obviously open to anyone,
you should understand that this particular project
has some extra requirements, because of the problem domain.

anyone can participates, but the objective is to analyze
the texts of the Government Gazette of the Hellenic Republic.
these texts are published in Greek, and it is expected that,
for example, the code to parse the texts would be written
by someone who reads and understands Greek.
otherwise, how could anyone extract the required information?

hope this helps,

--
-- zvr --
    | H eytyxia den exei enoxes |       zvr [ at ] zvr [ dot ] gr

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων