ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] GSOC2018 fileDB

 I would like to know how I can increase the chances to get selected for
this project. Also, I need some guidance for the proposals. I have made
this on github: https://github.com/PetropoulakisPanagiotis/
filesdb/tree/master/Ideas . Can you tell me what i can do before proposals
? One idea is to build a simple project that creates a data base(with
python) and reads files and its meta-data and store them in the data base.
In this way i think i wll demostrate that i am able to finish this project.
I have a lot of ideas about this project and if we select python as
languahe i have previous experience with jupyter notebooks. I believe we
can visualize our code and newcomers can understand our code better.

One more question: i have read in data file this sentance:
Each database should also keep trackof all the commands (scans) that were
usedto add content.

Can you give me more informations about this.  That means that we should
store all the previous commands ?

Github account: https://github.com/PetropoulakisPanagiotis

Thank you in advance,
Panagiotis Petropoulakis