ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] Contribution to the project "Clio"

  • Subject: Re: [opensource-devs] Contribution to the project "Clio"
  • From: Alexios Zavras <zvr+eellak [ at ] zvr [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 10:19:28 +0100
Nirmal Kumar Joshi wrote [edited]:
> I have chosen the project "Clio-Software Components and IP Management
> System". I want to develop it using Angular Framework and also fulfill all
> the requirements of the system with a better UI and UX.
>  Can I proceed with it?

before starting any implementation efforts,
there should be a discussion on the design of the solution.

as written in the project idea page, any web technology is welcome,
since the coding for this project has not started yet.
however be advised that the goal of the project
is to have a simple standalone system, easily deployable
and maintainable by non-developers.

--
-- zvr --
    | H eytyxia den exei enoxes |       zvr [ at ] zvr [ dot ] gr

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων