ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Re: Working on project Clio

Nirmal Kumar Joshi wrote [edited]:
> Can the project done using Angular Framework? I want to develop it using
> Angular Framework, Google Firebase, LDAP Integration.

since I am not proficient in every web technology,
can you provide more details on the deployment?

I mean, if the application is developed according to this design,
what would someone who wants to use it have to do?
please break it down to individual steps and be explicit.

the starting state is that I have a computer
and I have access to an LDAP service to read data.
what else would I need?  what should I do?

--
-- zvr --
    | H eytyxia den exei enoxes |       zvr [ at ] zvr [ dot ] gr

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων