ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] GSoC 2018

Hi ,
I am a Junior year student at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
India pursuing Computer Science and Engineering. I would like to work on
the project Software Components and IP management(Organisation GFOSS)
beginning summer 2018 under GSoC 2018.I have a good experience in using
Python Django framework in web development. I had my last two internships
in the same field.

But I do not have much idea about the technologies mentioned like LDAP and
SPDX files.I would be obliged if I could get a  little more information or
any leads on the project CLIO(Software Components and IP management) as the
information given on the wiki page (https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.
php?title=Clio) and https://github.com/zvr/clio is a little overwhelming.
Any resources or a prototype demo of CLIO would help.

My resume has been attached below.

Thanks for your time

Sincerely,
Vishrut Kohli