ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] GSoC 2018-Files DB

Dear Sir/Maam,

I am a *Junior year student* at *Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
India* pursuing *Computer Science and Engineering.* I'm highly interested
and motivated to contribute to GFOSS under the project Files DB.

I'm highly proficient in web development. I use python Django for
the development of the backend. I have been working on python for almost
two years. My last two internships were also related to web development
using Python/Django. ( Link to my GitHub is https://github.com/kohlishivam
 ).

*I would be obliged if you could tell what further steps should I take.*

*Regards*
*Shivam Kohli*