ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Idea for project "Clio"

Hello,

As I have been looking forward to work on the project "Clio", for this I
have few ideas which I can implement to make a better application with
mentors guidance

The few things which can be done are-
1. The application will be a web application written in HTML, CSS,
JavaScript and also use AngularJs as Angular gives many features and have
many advantages.
2. The database which can be used is MongoDB which is a no-SQL database and
is secured as well.
 3. An interface which shows information about the software components and
their relation with other components as well.
4. A search feature also in which a user can search components or
software using the license number, name, etc.
5. Highly secured with a feature of special permission to edit, delete,
create complex components and edit details of the components as well. LDAP
integration added

Looking forward to your response and further guidance for the project.

Thanking You
Nirmal Kumar Joshi

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>